Professionally Managed by
121 Telfair Central Blvd.
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Phone: 832-678-4500 ▪ Fax: 832-678-4510
General email: Telfair@sterlingasi.com
Tennis Court Usage Policy
Reservations – Tennis courts must be reserved using a voluntary tennis court reservation system. Walk-ups are allowed if the time slot is not filled. A time slot is deemed abandoned if not used within 10 minutes of the start time. Time slots may be reserved up to 7 days in advance. A person may reserve a court no more than two times per week. Time slots are 1½ hours each.
Tennis Court Rules
- These facilities are for the exclusive use of Telfair Community Association residents and their guests only. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by one adult resident while playing.
- No one, other than the actual players may be inside the fenced area unless that player is under the age of 13. Those waiting to play, spectators, and children must stay outside fenced area.
- The tennis courts may be used until 11 p.m. The lights turn off automatically at 11 p.m.
- Court time should be scheduled in advance with the Tennis Court Reservation system located online. You may sign up for the current week only. New signup sheets are posted weekly online. Reservations are limited to no more than three times per week per residential address.
- An access device holder may have up to three guests playing on one court. One key holder may only use one court at a time. Access devices may not be loaned or shared. Guests must be accompanied by the access device holder at all times while using the tennis courts.
- Only flat sole tennis shoes may be worn on the tennis courts. No black sole shoes, or shoes with wheels, or shoes that will mark or damage the surface are allowed.
- Metal tennis rackets must have guards for protection of the court surface.
- Practice on the backboard may only take place if play on the tennis court is not scheduled.
- The gate must be kept locked at all times. Do not prop the gate open. Do not jam the lock. Do not climb over the fence.
- Animals, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, chairs, stools, furniture, baby strollers, play pens, and baby beds are not allowed on the courts. The courts may be used for tennis only.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, alcohol, food, gum, glass containers and illegal substances are not allowed in the tennis area or park. Loud music and profane language are not allowed in the tennis area.
- Please place litter in the trash containers provided.
- Violation of rules will result in suspension of privilege to use the tennis courts and in deactivation of the access device.
- Players must conduct themselves in a manner consistent with tennis etiquette. Abusive language, physical force, or threats are prohibited and will not be tolerated. Proper attire must be worn at all times.
- Please use courtesy in reserving and using the tennis courts.
- These facilities are maintained by your community assessments. Please help keep them clean and in good repair. Report any damage or problems to Telfair Central Hall onsite office, Sterling ASI @ 832-678-4500, or Telfair@sterlingasi.com.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, or revoke privileges for rule violations or damage.