Thank you all for your interest to serve the community.
With the overwhelming response received, the Board has approved all residents that have applied to serve on one of the committees below. Stay tuned, the Lead's will reach out to you with an introduction email to the Committee and plans for the year.
Please contact Sterling via email or phone number @ 832.678.4500 should you have any questions.
Thanks in advance.
-Telfair HOA Board
Sign Up for the New All-In-One Website - TownSq
If you have not already done so, please read below and join TownSQ today. If you need your account number or assistance doing so, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered up with TownSQ – a new all-in-one website designed to help you connect and stay current on everything happening in Telfair. This is your one-stop shop to manage your account, make Tennis Court reservations, access community documents/forms, make payments and manage deed violations.
TownSQ will be the new tool used to send all e-blasts containing information about HOA Board meetings, community activities, and any other community-wide information to keep Telfair owners informed. All e-blast communication and tennis court reservations will no longer be available using Telfairlife in the near future.
Ready to join TownSQ? Your account is already set up and ready to use if you have already registered with the automated invitation!
On April 1, 2020, an automated email invitation (check your spam/junk folders as it may be there!) was distributed to residents to access their accounts. Please follow the steps below in the event that you did not receive an invite:
1) If you cannot find the invitation you can manually register by clicking here( https://app.townsq.io/ais/sign-up) you will need to enter:
- Your name
- Your account number*
- Your zip code
*to access your account number you can log in into your Sterling account at www.sterlingasi.net or you can e-mail Telfair@sterlingasi.com for further assistance).
2) Next, just log in ( https://app.townsq.io/ais/sign-up) and start experiencing the new way of interacting with Telfair!
We would appreciate that you share this with your neighbors through the delegates, WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact the Telfair on-site team at Telfair@sterlingasi.com or by calling 832-678-4505.
Thanks in advance.
Telfair Homeowners Association
Telfair - COVID-19 Update
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE ***
We have been working the weekend with City of Sugar Land, Fort Bend County, New Territory HOA, Sterling and our Board of Directors for a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on these discussions it's important you read the communication below.
COVID-19 Impacts on Telfair – Based on currently available information from Fort Bend County Health and Human Services, there are currently no known cases of COVID-19 in Telfair. There are currently 9 documented cases in Fort Bend County. As of March 13th, the Federal Government has declared a National Emergency and Fort Bend County has issued a Local Disaster Declaration. Based on this information, Telfair's Board and Staff have had to make some very difficult decisions. Please know that these actions are being taken out of an abundance of caution, and to keep our residents safe and healthy. The following actions will be taken:
- The Telfair Central Hall Office: Effective Monday, March 16th, our office will be closed to the public, until further notice. Staff will be in the office Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 6:00 pm and will be available via phone or email to help with any resident needs. Our maintenance staff and all current contractors will continue to take all actions necessary to keep Telfair maintained to the standards our residents deserve. If anything changes, we will send out further notices. The TCH Office phone number is 832-678-4500.
- Compliance / Legal Activities: In order to help residents who are all dealing with the current National and Worldwide events, the Board and Staff have agreed all current compliance-related actions should be paused for at least 30 days. This means no violation letters will be issued, and no further action will be taken on current violations until April 16th at the earliest. This will allow residents to focus on more important issues they may be dealing with. A notice will be sent out prior to these actions being resumed.
- Telfair Central Hall: Effective Monday, March 16th, Telfair Central Hall activities will be closed until further notice. Staff will be available to answer questions via phone or email from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Telfair Central Hall's phone number is 832-678-4500.
- Social Events / Tennis / Volleyball / Gym / Palmetto House: Effective immediately, all Telfair sanctioned, or sponsored events will be postponed until further notice along with access to amenities such as tennis, volleyball, gym and Palmetto House. We will update you on when these programs will resume, as more information becomes available. We will make every effort to resume them as quickly as possible.
- HOA Board Meetings: All HOA Board Meetings will continue as planned but meeting in person will be canceled until the pandemic is under control, we will instead use Zoom conference call available for residents to dial-in.
Please forward this message to any of your friends or neighbors that might not receive it. If you have friends or family that do not receive Telfair Life emails or Facebook, please have them contact Telfair Central Hall staff, so we can get them into our website email system or correct their email address on file.
-Telfair Board of Directors
Congratulations to all our new and returning Delegates and the HOA Board of Directors. In an effort to be more transparent with community decisions and to provide an opportunity to gather residents feedback, the HOA board has developed the communication plan below:
*Note that dates are subject to change as needed and board packages are only available to the Board of Directors as it contains resident information
If you haven't already, follow us on Facebook by clicking here --> TCA Facebook page Attached is the Facebook policy link that will be used to administer the page. Feel free to contact the HOA Board or Sterling if you have any questions. TCA Facebook Rules & Policy
All residents are encouraged to visit the TelfairLife homepage to see who is your delegate and on the HOA board --> TelfairLife Website
- Tommy Philips (President)
Telfair Homeowners Association
Congratulations to our New and Returning Board Members!
The 2020 Board:
Tommy Philips - President
Theresa Hollaway - Vice President
Deepak Kanwar - Treasurer
Haiping Ni- Secretary
Parvez Hussain - Director
Ravi Ranjan - Director
Ping Zhou - Director
The next monthly Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 12, 2020.
Meetings are held at Telfair Central - Hall C at 6:30 pm.
Dear Telfair Homeowners,
We want to thank everyone who turned-in “Willingness To Serve” form for HOA Delegate Election. We are pleased to see homeowners volunteer to serve as an HOA Delegate or Alternate Delegate. Together we can continue to improve Telfair.
Reminder to all residents that any Voting Delegate and/or Director should be a Member. A Member is defined as all Owners of a Residential Unit. An Owner is defined as each person who holds record title. This means that the person must be on the deed for the property.
Only an owner is eligible to vote for a Voting Delegate and the Voting Delegate has the power to cast all votes attributable to their Units on all Community Association matters requiring a membership vote. It is understood that a Voting Delegate, therefore, has to be an Owner of the Unit and eligible to vote.
Congratulations to all Delegates and Alternate Delegates, these volunteers will be representing your neighborhood sections from January 2020 thru January 2022!
Telfair Community Association
Summary of Major Accomplishments for 2019
Summarized from monthly meeting minutes/agenda from Feb 2019 to Jan 2020:
Telfair Community Association Facebook Page
Dear Telfair Residents,
In an effort to be transparent with the community, the Telfair HOA Board of Directors has utilized the opinion of legal counsel regarding the Telfair Neighbors Facebook page. The Telfair Neighbors page is a private Facebook page that is administered by a former board member and was never approved by the Telfair HOA as the official Facebook page for our community.
The board understands the importance of staying connected and delivering vital information to the residents of Telfair. As your board, we have decided instead of spending HOA fees and resources reclaiming the Telfair Neighbors Facebook page, we have decided to create a new Telfair Facebook page - Telfair Community Association. This new community page will be a fresh start of a dialogue between residents, delegates and the HOA board; it will not be managed by Sterling ASI. To prevent the scenario that occurred with the former board member, this page will be managed and updated by existing board members and a committee led by delegates moving forward. We encourage all homeowners and residents to "Join" this page on Facebook and to share this information with your neighbors.
This page will only be as positive and informative as the neighbors that contribute to its content, would appreciate your help to grow this community Facebook page. Welcome to the new Telfair Community Association Facebook page, click here -->https://www.facebook.com/groups/telfair/
Telfair Community Association Board
Telfair Community Association Owners,
In an effort to better serve the residents of Telfair and to have open communication pertaining to your account we ask that you take a moment and set up your Sterling ASI account to receive E-mail Notifications.
You can do this by following 4 very simple steps. For your convenience, the instructions are listed below and attached if you are more of a visual person.
1. Log in to Sterlingasi.net
- Should you need your login/registration information please contact SterlingASI to obtain it. Sterling can be reached by e-mail, chat, or telephone.
- Phone: 832-678-4505
- Chat: Sterlingasi.net: Click chat now, if it is after 5:00 PM please leave a message and a representative will get with you the following day.
- E-mail: Houston@sterlingasi.com
2. Once you login select User Profile
3. After selecting user profile select Email Options
4. After selecting the email option you will see a list of options to choose from
- You will need to enter a valid e-mail in the email address section
- Please check the notices you want to receive via e-mail
- After finalizing your notification you will need to select SAVE
One of the many benefits of owning a home in a Deed Restricted Community is the commitment among neighbors to maintain their property in a neat, attractive, and well-landscaped condition to enhance the overall beauty and aesthetic appeal of the Community.
How the process works. The Telfair Community is driven by the management team once per month. That means that every home is reviewed on a regular basis for non-compliance. The goal of sending out a deed restriction letter of non-compliance is to help preserve the level of beautification and aesthetic appeal that you, as a new Telfair owner, originally bought in to. When the community is driven the management looks at many different items, such as but not limited to, trash cans that are visible to public view, dead or dying landscaping, faded wrought iron (fences, balconies, driveway gates, or light fixtures) & visible mold/mildew on the home, back of the homes visible from the levee/lake, just to name a few.
Step 1 - If a compliance issue is noticed then a courtesy letter is sent and a photo uploaded to your account. The courtesy letter allows owners 30 days to correct the violation or communicate with the management team. TCA strongly encourages all residents to contact Telfair@sterlingasi.com with corrective action to avoid fines as well as to keep Telfair aesthetics. If you have not already done so, please visit Sterlingasi.net to set up your account. This will allow you to receive e-mail notifications on all sterling account related information and to view account details, such as uploaded pictures, at your convenience.
Step 2- If a compliance issue has not been resolved after the 30 day courtesy letter is sent then a second courtesy letter will be sent giving the owner an additional 30 days to cure the violation or communicate with the management team.
Step 3 - If the correction has not been made when the management drives the community after the 60 day courtesy period than a third letter is sent via certified mail at the owner's expense. Please note a $25 Certified Letter fee is automatically added to Resident’s account at this stage.
Step 4 - If the compliance issue is still not resolved after the two 30 day courtesy letter period and after the certified letter is sent, then and a fine letter is sent and charged to the owner's account. The fine is in addition to Certified Letter fees in the amount of $25
Step 5 - If the compliance issue is still not resolved after giving the owner 120 days to comply, the account will be turned over to legal. Telfair Community Association Board will pursue legal action for non-compliance. Residents will be responsible for all fines and legal fees associated until the compliance issue is resolved.
The Community Charter of Telfair, as well as the Fine Policy, is located for review on Telfair Life.
Please be sure to look at the Community FAQ located on Telfair Life to learn how to set up your account to receive e-mail notifications of violations from Sterling ASI